Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Week and One Day Old Already!!

I can't believe it has already been a week and a day since we had Hailey. It has been so much fun. Recovering from the c-section has been an experience, I am so thankful that my parents were here to help me out, as I could not have done it without them. Scott and I are loving every minute of our precious girl. Scott had a hard time going back to work though. I love watching him with her - she is going to be such a daddy's girl. She has been a gem - she hardly ever cries or fusses and she has such a wonderful disposition, we are so blessed. We had our one week Dr. visit yesterday and she is almost back to her birth weight and Dr. says she is doing great. He also said that I am healing remarkably fast from the c-section - I am so glad because all I want to do is be able to walk around and hold her, which I couldn't do for the first few days. Time is already going by so fast, I am taking so many pictures so I can remember everything!!

1 comment:

Sabrie said...

Oh Mili and Scott-

Your Ivar's family (yes, you have to claim us now...) are so happy for you- what a beautiful, healthy and sounds like already happy little Princess!!

We miss you lots Mili- can't wait to meet Miss Hailey in person :)

Hugs-
Sabrie