Monday, June 1, 2009

Boy Crazy Already?!?

Our girl LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! I made the mistake of showing her that Mickey Mouse could be on our laptops - she was so excited and now every time she sees us open the laptop she gets so mad if we don't find Mickey for her. She likes to touch him on the screen and talk to him - it is so cute!

Hailey got to go see one of her buddies a couple of weeks ago - he is the son of Scott's best man from our wedding. His name is Matias and he is stinkin' cute - they played together for awhile and then they sat and held hands for almost 10 minutes. It is WAY too early for her to start being boy crazy - I could see Daddy looking on getting a little nervous :)


I heart my sweet little girl so much!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

AWWW! Matias and Hailey! SO cute!

John and Kim said...

She is so sweet, I can't believe how big she is getting I hope we will be able to meet her some day soon! You have to watch our for those boys they will be lining up at the door sooner than you think.