Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 Weeks Old


Time has gone by so incredibly fast. Watching her learn and grow has been the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Every laugh, every smile, even every cry is a miracle - a miracle that Scott and I brought into this world. I still can't believe she is mine. How did I make something this wonderful?


I am soaking her up every chance I can before I go back to work on the 19th. I am so lucky to work in a place where they appreciate family and are flexible and supportive. I have had many hardships in my life but leaving my baby girl to go back to work will be the hardest thing I have ever had to endure. It is a blessing that Scott is finishing school and can be with her the majority of the day and we are blessed to have his family nearby to help out, but as her mother it will be difficult to be away from her.


I have enjoyed the time I have been able to share with her and Scott and know there is so much more to come. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Jalynne said...

My goodness she is getting so big so fast! She's such a doll. And that picture of her with the book is way too cute. Hope you guys are doing well and surviving the floods without too much trouble. Miss you guys!