Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Am Such A Cow

Since I have gone back to work, I have been pumping 3-4 times a day for the last 12 weeks. I thought it would be interesting to keep track of how much I pump. As of today, I have pumped almost 5 gallons of milk!! That is absolutely crazy to think about. And that is just what I get at work - that doesn't include what I make when I am feeding her at home. The human body is AMAZING!! Although pumping does make me feel like a bit of a bovine - it is totally worth it!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I've been pumping every 3 hours as well. I too am a COW. I know exactly how you feel. There's just no way to explain it. I'm actually getting very tired of it. I have to stay motivated! As long as there's milk, I've got to keep it up. He needs it.
What's in it for me? saggy boobs. ;)

Teresa said...

Hilarious pic! Totally captures the way it feels to be a breastfeeding mommy.