Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hailey's Half Birthday!!


Hailey was 6 months old last Wednesday!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Scott and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby girl. On her half birthday (April 22nd) we gave her some pears to celebrate. She has had veggies and rice cereal but we held off on the fruits until she was 6 months. She loved it!! We also bought her a pretty dress, so of course I had to take pictures of her in it. Everything is fascinating to her, a leaf, the grass - I just love to watch her discover new things. Sometimes when I look at her I see such thought and wisdom, I wonder if her spirit is older than mine. I can't wait until she talks, I just know she has so much to teach us. I have the most wonderful, precious, beautiful baby EVER!!!

2 comments:

Rick and Britt said...

She is such a doll! She looks so cute in her little dress. I can't wait to have a girl and have dresses, and bows, and lots and lots of pink, pink, pink, pink!!!! :)

Alethia said...

i love haily's dress.