Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paranoid Momma

I know I am not the first mom to be paranoid about their child getting hurt but sometimes it really gets to me. I can literally work myself into a frenzy worrying about everything that could happen to her. It's not normal things all of the time either - Scott laughs at some of things I can dream up. I have horrible visions of her being carried off by a wild animal and I will never see her again or an eagle will come down with giant talons and carry her away. It sounds silly when I write it down but my imagination can get the best of me sometimes. I just look at her and know I would just die if anything happened to her.

She has found this new serious side to her personality and I love the looks she gets on her face, she concentrates so hard -I just could watch her all day long!!

To add to my paranoia, she can stand up all by herself and is trying to walk - now I get to imagine all of the falls she could have on top of the realistic fear of an eagle swooping down :)

I love our baby girl!!

1 comment:

John and Kim said...

Sometimes I do the same thing with my kids but mine is always in a car crash. We have to drive alot so that is what I think will happen to my kids, (its a mom thing I think). She is so cute I love to see all the new pictures of her.

Kim