Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Girl the Comedian!!

Hailey is the silliest ever!! She has Scott's sense of humor, there is no doubt about that. Scott can make me laugh or smile no matter how sad I am and Hailey has the same effect on me. She does silly things just to make us laugh. Her favorite thing is to dance around and be goofy. The picture below is her doing the robot - no joke - it is hilarious! She also knows all the dance moves to different videos and she studies them and then can mimic them almost exactly. I can't wait to put her in dance classes!

She loves to stick out her tongue while she is concentrating - this is funny because Scott used to tease me about that when we first met.


My little diva and her princess purse. I call her princess all the time because my dad always (and still does) called me that and I love it. Now she calls herself that - should I be worried? :)



Here she is again being silly. She matted her hair down and took mommy's glasses and made this face. I sure hope she wasn't trying to show me what I look like in glasses, aaaaaaah...


I LOVE MY GIRL!

No comments: